The need to rapidly complete large development projects has cause many organisations in recent years to consider outsourcing work rather than perform development in-house. A major reason for doing this is the reduction in costs that can be achieved, compared to those incurred if the work is executed in their own ITdepartment. Development time can also be shortened, especially if the company does not already have the skills required to undertake the project.
Outsourcing development overseas is termed Offshore Development.
As a leading Software Solutions provider, ICCG can make skilled resources available at a short notice.
ICCG has many advantages over its competitors, not least competitive pricing achieved by carrying out the development in India, where costs are lower. India also has the advantage that of being an English speaking nation thus removing the cultural barriers for smooth operations of Business.Also the time difference plays and important role as you have you software being developed and issues being resolved while taking
a goodnight sleep.
Most education is English based. ICCG's Indian activities in its Knowledge Solutions Business generate over 60,000 new qualified graduates each year, and over 250,000 who receive non-formal IT training. This has created a pool of some 200,000 experienced software professionals that can be called upon to ramp up projects quickly.
The Indian government provides subsidies to help software companies and IT is becoming the predominant industry, replacing manufacturing as the major source of international earnings. The country has the lowest software cost/productivity ratio in the world.
The Indian philosophy provides another advantage, since Indians are naturally enthusiastic about adhering to quality standards. This helps to guarantee the quality of development work.
ICCG set of offshore offerings include:
- Single point contact for Project Management and implementation
- System analysis and technical conceptual design
- Movex(M3), SAP R/3, Oracle, BPCS(InforLX) design, development, modifications, interfaces and help desk support
- .NET, Java and MSSQL Server design and development projects
- RPG ILE, AS/SET, and ODW Programming, VB++, Java, XML skills
- COBOL, Oracle, Sybase, C++, C, PowerBuilder
- Informix, Middleware, Visual Basic, Bluetooth, FoxPro
- New software development and programming
- Sytems Integration
- Interface development with third party solutions
- Modification development center
- Document Imaging and management
- ERP 2 ERP integration across multiple sites in various countries
- ICCG works very closely with our customers searching improvements for its complex processes of supply chains. Our professional services are very high quality and focused on obtaining greater returns on investments. ICCG team has an extensive experience and a deep knowledge in topics such as:
- Design and Analysis of Logistic Strategies.
- Review and Development of Operational Models.
- Strategic Roadmap of Logistic Technologies.
Initiatives and Returns on Investment.
- IT and 3PL vendors selection.
- Operational, Financial and Strategic Benchmarking.
- Vendor Selections.
The tactics represents the every day and its continuous improvement allows greater cost savings, to achieve better results in the quality of services, decrease order cycle times, improve logistic performance for inbound and outbound, improve services level among other benefits. It depends on your operational model and your process definitions, the implementation of best practices, skilled personnel and the correct applicability of technology to achieve these goals. ICCG provides the operational and processes definition consultancy with proven methodologies.
- Optimizing and normalization of their logistic processes (proposals for improvements).
- Project Implementations in Retail, 3PL, CPG, Discrete Manufacturing and others industries.
- Key user and Operational manuals.
- Process Maps with improvements.
- Project Management.